Fri, 25 Jan 2013 00:43:47 +0000
I just wanted to put this on record. I will do what I can to support "gun control" but I don't believe it goes far enough. I do not believe in private ownership of firearms.
- I would happily eliminate all "second amendment rights".
- I would take away guns currently held by individuals, without compensation for their value.
- I am entirely convinced that the world would be a better place without them.
- The right of people to be free of threat of death by shooting overrides your right to own a firearm.
- Hobby shooters need to find an alternative that isn't as massively, quickly, and easily lethal. Paintballs, soft pellets, and archery come to mind.